Saturday, October 20, 2012

Entry # C26


Together for Eternity
By Bella Doerres

“It isn’t about whether I love your or not.” Nathan was telling me. “It’s just that I am not the kind of guy, well, that you should be involved with on a permanent basis.”

“I know it’s you not me.” I said. Dang, I was so tired of that line. Nathan was so cool. I enjoyed his company. We had so much in common. I had really hoped this relationship would go further and not end so abruptly. I t was almost Halloween and I had hoped we could catch some of the gangs gatherings together. Now here I was again another break up.

“No it’s not that.” He said. “ Your great. See it’s me. I just can’t stay involved for very long. I actually really like you a lot and I don’t want you to change. I like you the way you are. You’re so normal. We have had a lot of fun. I love the way we like the same books. I mean you’re the first girl I have met in a long time that has read the old classics. You even like to walk through the graveyard at dusk. No one ever did that with me before you. I just don’t want you hurt.”

“Well I am hurt because you are breaking up with me.” I couldn’t think of anything else to say to him. “Why can’t we stay together if you like me? I just don’t get it.”

Nathan got looked at me with those dark eyes of his. I mean they were, are literally to die for. It was obvious to me he was thinking.

“You need to understand, being with me long term would work into very long term and I can’ ask that of someone.” Nathan got quiet and was looking at me.

“Nathan I just don’t want to loose you. I had hoped, well that we would be together, together and it would be for our lives. I really think I am in love with you.” I told him. “ I am talking the love that spans eternity.”

He was looking at me very seriously at that moment, “You got that part right.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“ The eternity part.” He responded. “Can your really imagine spending eternity with a guy like me? Seriously, think about your answer carefully.”

“Actually, Nathan,” I said. “I have thought about that. I just didn’t say it. I have just enjoyed our time and hate to see it end, I really, really like you.”

“Tia, do you like it enough to spend eternity with me?” He asked.

“Actually I do.” I responded.

With that he leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek, pulling me into his arms. The kisses moved down my neck and then I realized there was something different about Nathan I hadn’t noticed before. Holding me closer than ever I felt something at my neck. He held me and I realized he was drinking my blood. I was at first shocked, scared, I don’t know but this was Nathan and I loved him. I remember feeling dizzy; weak he pulled back and said; “Now we will be together for eternity.”

The Halloween parties that season were the best. I had never had so much fun. Nathan and I were together. No one noticed anything strange about us. My two best friends thought it so cool I now had a steady boy friend. If they only knew how steady. I now knew what together for eternity really meant. Nathan told me later that he wouldn’t have changed me except I had told him I wanted it. I really didn’t grasp the whole thing until it happened but it really is cool. We get to spend a lot of time together now. I have moved into his place up on the hill. Spooky well maybe but I don’t think so because I have the guy I wanted forever.

Bella Doerres Ma/Ed 10/20/2012

1 comment:

  1. Being seduced by the hereafter arouses my mind and leaves me thirsting for more. I feel as if I was transported into a romantic paranormal realm.

    ReplyDelete

Release Day!

Daylight tells its stories easily showing all to everyone, but for those who know to look and listen, the night is so very much ...