Wednesday, October 31, 2012

And the winner is.....



31 days ... 100 stories ... 66 writers ... 11,032 views to the blog and 1 anthology later... 

The winner of the Halloween Flash Fiction Contest is Rob Holliday with his story Eidolon Hunter


Congratulations to Rob, he will receive over 25 books, a $50.00 Amazon gift certificate and a coupon for 15% off of an editing package!

My novel Lykaia began as a flash fiction story, one year ago this month. I wanted to celebrate that and have some fun at the same time. So, I devisied a Facebook Flash Fiction Contest. I had no idea if it would work, if anyone would want to come play, or if anyone would even take notice. I never would have guessed that it would have exploded how it did. 


Thank you to all the wonderful writers that entered the contest. It has been so much fun reading your stories. 


Thank your to those that donated gifts,  I am amazed by your generosity. I never expected the grand prize to be so grand. 


And most of all, thank you to those that visited the event and the blog over the month to read and vote.


I've often said that it is my hope that when a reader chooses to suspend their reality for mine, that it will be time well spent. I hope that you've all enjoyed your time here as much as I have

If you would like to download a free copy of the Anthology which features stories from this contest and then some... follow the link.  All Hallows Eve

And if you are interested in downloading the book, that inspired the event...  Lykaia: book 1 of the Sophia Katsaros series   


Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Day!

Daylight tells its stories easily showing all to everyone, but for those who know to look and listen, the night is so very much ...